August 2020 - The Ritual Full Patreon Release
Ritual Casting August 2020 Patreon Release featuring Alara, conducting The Ritual for 3D printing
The Ritual is a 1:10 scale 3D printable statuette. Featuring Alara, the sorceress, piercing the veil in a forbidden ritual to extract power from The Abyss. Though the denizens of the underworld will not give their power willingly. Can Alara resist the pull of the demonic hordes and complete the ritual?
What You Get
1:10 scale model of Alara conducting The Ritual along with:
• 6 head options - With/without hair, open/closed eyes, and an altered hair shape to hide the frill attachment point if you don't want to use the frill.
• Magnet Wells - 4x2mm round magnet wells added to all parts of the model capable of supporting them - I had to use smaller ones in this one due to the smaller contact points.
• SFW and NSFW - As usual SFW and NSFW versions are included along with combined, multipart, and pre-supported files for every single piece
- 1:10 scale bust versions with the same options as above with additional simple and special stand options.
- Demon Skull Pendant Charm - Originally I sculpted this demon skull to be a pendant, just drill a small hole and add an eyelet and add it to a chain or leather necklace.
- Texture swatch featuring the most prominent textures across the models to allow you to practice before committing to the model.
How it Works
- Make a purchase
- Receive an email with Itch.io claim links for each of your digital purchases
- Click the links and either create or log in to an Itch.io account
- The product will be added to your library for safe keeping and you can download the files whenever you like and as often as you like at much faster speeds than my webstore is capable of
NOTE: You are not buying a physical model. You are purchasing STL files for 3D printing. You will receive a claim link via email to claim the product file that contains combined, multi-part, and pre-supported STLs in SFW and NSFW variants.
- Most models are straight forward to put together, but there may be construction steps included with some to help avoid issues.
- Pre-supported files are provided as is. All files have been test printed on a Phrozen Shuffle using Ameralabs AMD-3 Black resin at 50 micron layer heights. I cannot guarantee that the supports will work for perfectly for your particular printer, resin and environmental factors.
Sign up for my Patreon and Save
You will receive:
- A monthly model before it goes on sale publicly.
- Access to a collection of sculpts (10 and counting) for free.
- A chance to vote on the next model.
- High resolution concept art for future models.
- High resolution renders for desktop use.
- 30% discount on my digital products.
- Access to the Ritual Casting Discord server.
Warning: There are several eBay stores operating out of China selling bad casts of my work. If you wish to purchase a physical model but shipping to your area of the world is too expensive, then please check out my Merchants if you're looking to buy locally to you.