December 2020 - Eva and Cheri Full Patreon Release
Ritual Casting December 2020 Patreon Release featuring Eva, "Madame Whiskey, A classic femme-fatale who knows how to handle herself for 3D printing. Also includes a bonus Christmas bust.
Madame Whiskey. Demure, elegant, deadly. The quintessential femme fatale. Her name is whispered in speakeasies and FBI briefings with equal reverence and fear. Eva, or better known as "Madame Whiskey", has a fearsome reputation on the mean streets of Chicago for being able to get whiskey to where it's needed and for letting no one get in the way.
What You Get
1:10 and 1:14 scale model of Eva, Madame Whiskey featuring:
• 2 head options - bald and with hair.
• 4 hat options - bald, with hair, and Christmas versions.
• 2 weapon options - Winchester Model 97 Shotgun or Thompson Submachine Gun with 2 fur boa versions to suit each choice.
• 2 additional arm options - Whiskey or a cigarette to go with the Thompson weapon option.
• SFW and NSFW - As usual SFW and NSFW versions are included
•Combined, parts and pre-supported
- 1:10 and 1:14 scale bust version - with choice of simple or special bases.
1:1 scale Thompson Submachine Gun.
- 1:1 scale Winchester Model 97 Shotgun.
- 1:10 standalone barrel (no keys cut) for you to rescale and use on your tabletop or other barrel related needs.
- 1:10 Bonus Christmas Bust - Featuring Cheri, the Christmas elf.
How it Works
- Make a purchase
- Receive an email with Itch.io claim links for each of your digital purchases
- Click the links and either create or log in to an Itch.io account
- The product will be added to your library for safe keeping and you can download the files whenever you like and as often as you like at much faster speeds than my webstore is capable of
NOTE: You are not buying a physical model. You are purchasing STL files for 3D printing. You will receive a claim link via email to claim the product file that contains combined, multi-part, and pre-supported STLs in SFW and NSFW variants.
- Most models are straight forward to put together, but there may be construction steps included with some to help avoid issues.
- Pre-supported files are provided as is. All files have been test printed on a Phrozen Shuffle using Ameralabs AMD-3 Black resin at 50 micron layer heights. I cannot guarantee that the supports will work for perfectly for your particular printer, resin and environmental factors.
Sign up for my Patreon and Save
You will receive:
- A monthly model before it goes on sale publicly.
- Access to a collection of sculpts (10 and counting) for free.
- A chance to vote on the next model.
- High resolution concept art for future models.
- High resolution renders for desktop use.
- 30% discount on my digital products.
- Access to the Ritual Casting Discord server.
Warning: There are several eBay stores operating out of China selling bad casts of my work. If you wish to purchase a physical model but shipping to your area of the world is too expensive, then please check out my Merchants if you're looking to buy locally to you.