February 2021 - Jessie Full Patreon Release
Ritual Casting February 2021 Patreon Release featuring Jessie, aka "Blitz", a cyberpunk edgerunner.
Swooping in on her custom hoverboard, Jessie is loaded for bear with her dual Ferox Arms AM-7 Machine Pistols on the streets of Night City.
What You Get
1:10 and 1:14 scale model of Jessie aka "Blitz" featuring:
• 3 head options - bald and with hair, and head separate from hair for easy of painting
• 4 arm options - Choice of left and right machine pistols with or without suppressors
- 1:10 and 1:14 scale bust version - with choice of simple or special bases.
- SFW and NSFW, Combined, parts and pre-supported - As usual SFW and NSFW versions are included along with combined, multipart, and pre-supported files for every single piece of the statue and bust.
- Practice Texture Swatch - Practice painting the 3 most prominent textures of the model.
- 1:1 life size scale Ferox Arms AM-7 Ambidextrous Machine Pistol
How it Works
- Make a purchase
- Receive an email with Itch.io claim links for each of your digital purchases
- Click the links and either create or log in to an Itch.io account
- The product will be added to your library for safe keeping and you can download the files whenever you like and as often as you like at much faster speeds than my webstore is capable of
NOTE: You are not buying a physical model. You are purchasing STL files for 3D printing. You will receive a claim link via email to claim the product file that contains combined, multi-part, and pre-supported STLs in SFW and NSFW variants.
- Most models are straight forward to put together, but there may be construction steps included with some to help avoid issues.
- Pre-supported files are provided as is. All files have been test printed on a Phrozen Shuffle using Ameralabs AMD-3 Black resin at 50 micron layer heights. I cannot guarantee that the supports will work for perfectly for your particular printer, resin and environmental factors.
Sign up for my Patreon and Save
You will receive:
- A monthly model before it goes on sale publicly.
- Access to a collection of sculpts (10 and counting) for free.
- A chance to vote on the next model.
- High resolution concept art for future models.
- High resolution renders for desktop use.
- 30% discount on my digital products.
- Access to the Ritual Casting Discord server.
Warning: There are several eBay stores operating out of China selling bad casts of my work. If you wish to purchase a physical model but shipping to your area of the world is too expensive, then please check out my Merchants if you're looking to buy locally to you.