Aleric the Craven Full Release
- In Stock Out of Stock
Ritual Casting July 2022 Patreon Release featuring Aleric the Craven for 3D Printing.
The Far West is a plague-ravaged land where the dead refuse to stay dead thanks to the machinations of a crazed alchemist dabbling with forces he thinks he understands. How wrong he was. Aleric the Craven, a once-respected Coven Alchemist, has fallen to madness and corruption. With dreams of curing death, he has subverted the natural cycle and succeeded in bringing about a local apocalypse. He flees across the desert to an ancient cathedral dedicated to the memory of a long-dead god. The Inquisitors follow. Coven sanctioned hunters of those deemed a danger to the Faith and the world at large, Inquisitors are the enforcers of the Coven, carrying out justice with the aid of blessed six-shooting irons, holy blades, and the power of the Divine.
This diorama is part 3 of a 3 part series. A unifying base brings Aleric, Jericho and Anya together into a single large-scale diorama.
What You Get
1:10 scale statue of Aleric the Craven with:
- Whole and multi-piece base - For those with a smaller print volume
- Combined, Multi-part and Pre-supported STLs
1:10 scale diorama base for large format printers (Elegoo Saturn and larger only)
- Whole and multi-piece base - multi-piece for Elegoo Saturn-sized printers and whole for even larger formats.
- ANYA AND JERICHO SOLD SEPARATELY
- Painting practice texture swatch
1:1 scale Tesla Skewer
- With and without leather wraps
© 2022 Ritual Casting Ltd™
The sale and/or distribution of these files is strictly prohibited.