Shryka Full Patreon Release
Ritual Casting October 2020 Patreon Release featuring Shryka, Death's Spell Weaver, second of the Scythebearers for 3D printing
Sister of Mortaya, and second of the Scythebearers is Shryka. She ensures that dark magic and ancient rituals are not used to upset the natural balance of life and death.
What You Get
1:10 scale model of Shryka, Death's Spell Weaver featuring:
• 3 head options - Standard with hair, bald, and Halloween special. • Additional Flame option - Halloween themed palm flame.
• Magnet Wells - 6x3mm and 4x2mm round magnet wells added to all parts of the model capable of supporting them.
• SFW and NSFW - As usual SFW and NSFW versions are included along with combined, multipart, and pre-supported files for every single piece.
• 4 Sword Options - Two types of sword: curved or straight blade. And the same again but on fire.
- 1:10 scale bust versions with the same options as above with additional simple and special stand options.
- 1:1 Scale Charms - Shryka has multiple charms about her person, these are two life size charms.
- 1:1 Lifesize Weaver Swords - Forged from a slither of Death's own scythe, Shryka can channel her power through the wickedly sharp blade, amplifying her strength.
- Texture swatch - Featuring the most prominent textures across the models to allow you to practice before committing to the model.
- A Random Pumpkin! - Why? Why not? Happy Halloween!
How it Works
- Make a purchase
- Receive an email with Itch.io claim links for each of your digital purchases
- Click the links and either create or log in to an Itch.io account
- The product will be added to your library for safe keeping and you can download the files whenever you like and as often as you like at much faster speeds than my webstore is capable of
NOTE: You are not buying a physical model. You are purchasing STL files for 3D printing. You will receive a claim link via email to claim the product file that contains combined, multi-part, and pre-supported STLs in SFW and NSFW variants.
- Most models are straight forward to put together, but there may be construction steps included with some to help avoid issues.
- Pre-supported files are provided as is. All files have been test printed on a Phrozen Shuffle using Ameralabs AMD-3 Black resin at 50 micron layer heights. I cannot guarantee that the supports will work for perfectly for your particular printer, resin and environmental factors.
Sign up for my Patreon and Save
You will receive:
- A monthly model before it goes on sale publicly.
- Access to a collection of sculpts (10 and counting) for free.
- A chance to vote on the next model.
- High resolution concept art for future models.
- High resolution renders for desktop use.
- 30% discount on my digital products.
- Access to the Ritual Casting Discord server.
Warning: There are several eBay stores operating out of China selling bad casts of my work. If you wish to purchase a physical model but shipping to your area of the world is too expensive, then please check out my Merchants if you're looking to buy locally to you.
© 2020 Ritual Casting Ltd™
The sale and/or distribution of these files is strictly prohibited.