The Offering is a 1:10 scale 3D printable statuette. Featuring Maya, the Kraken Priestess, offering herself to the horror of the depths in an ancient tradition to protect the shipping lanes from the tentacled creature below the waves.
Maya comes with several variations featuring 3 heads (bald, hair, and head and hair separate to make airbrushing easier) as well as 2 arm variations featuring chains or ropes.
The Offering also comes with a host of extra pieces intended to create a diorama. Please read the read me file for information on these pieces. Extensions and base risers have been provided to enable resin dioramas to be made.
Bust version also available with two base options.
NOTE: You are not buying a physical model. You are purchasing STL files for 3D printing. You will receive a zip file that contains combined, multi-part, and pre-supported STLs in SFW and NSFW variants.
- Please follow construction steps if they are included to avoid issues when putting the model together after printing.
- Pre-supported files are provided as is. All files have been test printed on a Phrozen Shuffle using Ameralabs AMD-3 Black resin at 50 micron layer heights. I cannot guarantee that the supports will work perfectly for your particular printer, resin and environmental factors.
Sign up for my Patreon and Save
You will receive:
- A monthly model before it goes on sale publicly.
- Access to a collection of sculpts (10 and counting) for free.
- A chance to vote on the next model.
- High resolution concept art for future models.
- High resolution renders for desktop use.
- 30% discount on my digital products.
- Access to the Ritual Casting Discord server.
Warning: There are several eBay stores operating out of China selling bad casts of my work. If you wish to purchase a physical model but shipping to your area of the world is too expensive, then please check out my Merchants if you're looking to buy locally to you.