Saskia Full Release
- In Stock Out of Stock
Released in December 2019, this model depicts Private Saskia Willows, an elf in the 43rd Mech Engineering Division for UniCorp Mechanised Contractors. Servicing mechs is a tough job but it's all in a day's work for Saskia.
What You Get
1:10 and 1:14 scale model of Saskia featuring:
- SFW and NSFW options
- Combined, multi-part and pre-supported files
1:10 and 1:14 scale bust
- SFW and NSFW options
- 2 base styles: Simple and Special
- Combined, multi-part, and pre-supported files
How it Works
- Make a purchase
- Receive an email with Itch.io claim links for each of your digital purchases
- Click the links and either create or log in to an Itch.io account
- The product will be added to your library for safe keeping and you can download the files whenever you like and as often as you like at much faster speeds than my webstore is capable of
NOTE: You are not buying a physical model. You are purchasing STL files for 3D printing. You will receive a claim link via email to claim the product file that contains combined, multi-part, and pre-supported STLs in SFW and NSFW variants.
- Most models are straight forward to put together, but there may be construction steps included with some to help avoid issues.
- Pre-supported files are provided as is. All files have been test printed on a Phrozen Shuffle using Ameralabs AMD-3 Black resin at 50 micron layer heights. I cannot guarantee that the supports will work for perfectly for your particular printer, resin and environmental factors.
Sign up for my Patreon and Save
You will receive:
- A monthly model before it goes on sale publicly.
- Access to a collection of sculpts (10 and counting) for free.
- A chance to vote on the next model.
- High resolution concept art for future models.
- High resolution renders for desktop use.
- 30% discount on my digital products.
- Access to the Ritual Casting Discord server.
Warning: There are several eBay stores operating out of China selling bad casts of my work. If you wish to purchase a physical model but shipping to your area of the world is too expensive, then please check out my Merchants if you're looking to buy locally to you.
© 2019 Ritual Casting Ltd™
The sale and/or distribution of these files is strictly prohibited.